Thursday, November 19, 2009

Deviant Art & Other Misc.

So, I opened a DeviantArt.com account, I'm not 100% sure what exactly it's for. I was under the assumption that it was merely a site for graffiti artists but it seems I may have been mistaken.

So if you wanna check out my site: http://andersondesign.deviantart.com/

Also, my friend Jason, who collaborated on the Planet of the Whiskey Ape painting, is on there too: http://rowland1964.devianteart.com

As far as the 30 days of Goons, I know I've fallen behind. My only excuse is illness on my part. I have them drawn, just gotta scan them and post them. I'm still keeping up just not on the electronic side.

The Planet of the Whiskey Ape is hanging nicely on my living room wall, and I will post a picture as soon as the living room is picked up.

Also, look for an actual website in the coming months, Anthony Gaff and I are working on it and it will be bad ass.

3 comments:

  1. I've been on Deviant art for a couple years and STILL don't know what its for... I thought it was for manga fan art. I guess I don't know how to use it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like DeviantArt...not sure what's not to 'get'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I didn't say I didn't like it... I just don't get it. Am I suppose to upload 72 versions of one print to get all their different sizes? It's just different.

    ReplyDelete